iamcleverdammit asked:All the odds~
i shud hav fukin knwon.
1. When did you start cosplaying?
I started dressing up as characters and going out in public when I was 4, but I technically started cosplaying when I was 13.
3. Do you still have pictures of it?
I do not have pictures of my first cosplay. However, it was Dio from Last Exile.
5. Hardest cosplay?
I’m going to say Zelda just because of the timeframe I had to do it in.
7. How many cosplays do you have planned?
For this year? Just two. I’d have more but I have to fly them over in a plane.
9. Who/what is your dream cosplay?
Oh gosh, Sheik from Zelda is definitely one of them. I also want to do some sort of Skyrim armor cosplay.
11. Are you embarrassed by any of your cosplays?
Only two, the one’s I did not make myself. The costumes theirselves were beautiful! However, getting complimented for something you didn’t make is a little embarrassing, especially after having to explain that to a person who is holding you in high regard.
Needless to say, I now make my own cosplays.
13. Do you prefered to cosplay animated characters or non-animated?
I do not have a preference. That is a weird question.
15. Have you done a mascot cosplay?
Roxas used to be my mascot cosplay, but I sure as heck do not cosplay him anymore.
17. Which do you like more? Sewing, prop making or wig styling?
Oh man… I’m going to have to say prop making, though all three are pretty amazing.
19. What was the hardest wig for you to style?
Axel from Kingdom Hearts. Good LORD. Here’s a picture of it.
21. Have you bought/commissioned a cosplay?
Yes, my first cosplay and my Organization XIII robe. Never again, though I respect people who make commissioned cosplays SO much.
23. What is your favorite prop?
Probably my portal gun! I paid nothing to make it (in fact a couple of neighbors helped me out cutting materials I found). Here’s a shitty picture of it!
25. Favorite costume?
Uhhh… I haven’t made it yet, but I have a feeling that my Blake Belladonna cosplay will be my favorite, if I like the whole thing as much as I love the boots I got for it.
27. Who do you consider to be cosplay masters/experts?
29. Who is/are your cosplay senpais?
Refer to above question.
31. What’s your least favorite?
My least favorite thing about cosplay is probably the shitty parts of the cosplay community. Every community has a corrupted part, but for something that brings so many people joy, and helps people make friends and share ideals and hobbies? The negative energy that sometimes comes up is super depressing.
I saw it first hand, I would like to never see it again.